Our wide range of ‘state of the art’ fibreglass pools are a wonderful way to transform your home into your very own oasis…
Why fibreglass pools?
- Our contemporary and durable fibreglass pools are flexible and therefore flex with ground movement rather than crack. If your foundations are prone to movement this could be a good option for you.
- Fibreglass pools are fast and efficient to install.
- Fibreglass pools are finished with a product to resist algae growth making your pool easy to clean and maintain.
Pool Coping Surrounds
To frame your new pool, we use Custom Coping / Custom Stone products because they are a leading manufacturer of quality hand-made pavers and landscape products. Their products are designed to closely replicate the characteristics of natural stone and come in a range of colours. These high quality pavers are the perfect finishing touch for your new addition to your home and this is included in your quote. We have a new range of Himalayan Quartz coping to give our clients more choice for their pool coping surrounds.
Providing our clients with an excellent service…
- Your quoted price will include all council, engineer and approval expenses as well as the pool coping surrounds.
- All our materials are Australian made from the finest materials of the highest quality designed to look beautiful and last a long time.
- Your fibreglass pool will be completed within 7 to 10 days as of the first day of construction so you will be swimming in your new pool in no time at all!
- We are a family business and want to keep your family safe throughout every stage of construction so we provide you with temporary fencing at no extra cost to you until your permanent fence is installed.
Want to complete your home with a stunning new pool? Contact us today at Gold Coast Family Pools.